Crescent Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is covered by your limited lifetime warranty?
Crescent Kayaks warrants that each kayak we produce, including all components thereof shall be free from faulty workmanship and defective materials for a period of one year from the original date of purchase, except for the hull which is sold with a limited lifetime warranty The warranty covers only Crescent Kayaks that are purchased from an authorized Crescent Kayak dealer. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. The warranty may not be transferred. In order to make a warranty claim proof of purchase must be presented at the time of the claim. Normal wear and tear is not warranted.
What is not covered by the warranty?
This warranty only covers manufacturing defects that affect the performance of the product. Demo kayaks, prototypes, and commercial use are not covered by this warranty. Solo Skiff has its own separate warranty that can be found on the Solo Skiff website. The foregoing limited warranties shall not apply to Products that have been subject to improper use, maintenance, abuse, neglect or accident or circumstances beyond Crescent Kayaks’ control, in addition to any
Damage not related to faulty workmanship or defective materials, including but not limited to:
• Normal wear and tear (including scuppers and kiss-offs)
• Damage caused by structural or dimensional alterations or modifications
• Sharp objects or dragging over rough surfaces
• Extreme weather, heat or environmental conditions
• Rolling or flipping the kayak
• Excessive exposure to sunlight
• Scupper carts, stake out poles, or other The use of any objects placed in scupper holes such as scupper carts, sails, anchor poles, or others
• Unauthorized modification or repairs
• Improper storage, maintenance or care
• Use in commercial, rental or teaching environments
• Towing of any kind
• Accident, improper use, neglect or handling
Cosmetic defects such as surface pitting, color variations or minor weld marks are not covered by this warranty
No Other Warranties:
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY OF CRESCENT KAYAKS STATED ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DESIGN AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL CRESCENT KAYAKS’ LIABILITY FOR ANY WARRANTY CLAIM HEREUNDER EXCEED THE AGGREGATE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR ANY PRODUCT. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUDES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL CRESCENT KAYAKS BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, LOSS OF USE, EVEN IF CRESCENT KAYAKS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.